Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Why Another Blog?

Why oh why is she starting ANOTHER blog? Surely there are enough would-be bloggers trying to become the next Pioneer Woman, seeking popularity and fame...

But, no, these are not my motivations...well, ok, I like feedback as much as the next person, but I have a nobler goal (well, all right, I had to make one up so I felt better about it, but still...)

This blog is for accountability.

I have a lot of ideas and a lot of motivation and a lot of inspiration...in short bursts.

But very little to show for it lately.

So, I figure, if I have a place to share my frugal fixes, then I may actually get them done!

I have a lot of "issues" here on the Haner Farm--from household decorating challenges to weight loss and food concerns, all of which I'd like to fix, but on a strict (mostly "free") budget. And what a great way to stay accountable by posting those projects and solutions for the world to see (well, ok, for all five of you who love me enough to placate me and become "folllowers.")

OK, off to make a day of it. Today is master bedroom cleanup on my trusty little cleaning calendar, so we'll see what happens.

Stay tuned! And thanks for your patience in advance...

3 comments:

  1. you know i love you sister and you always inspire me =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and your writing so I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. I am going to start a new blog soon myself. I want to find out what this new baby is so that it can help me chose a title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' it already Tara! Looking forward to more of your posts! ;)

    ReplyDelete