Saturday, March 26, 2011

Clean it up!

Sometimes there are things I put off because I can't afford the major redo I'd like--you know, full new patio decor, or whatever. But, what I'm learning (slowly) is that I often much prefer an area of the farm after just cleaning it up a bit! And clean up is free!

So, here's the little area by our carport that has a small garden of artichokes and snow peas (they are on the right in the before pictures, camouflaged by the weeds and grasses.)

BEFORE:
BEFORE:

AFTER:


AFTER:



AFTER:

See, it's not beautiful, but it's clean! I just took a hula hoe and a rake and about 45 minutes later, I had filled the wheel barrow with weeds and grass, taken it out to the chickens to chomp on, and now we can walk through this little area of the farm and breathe a small sigh of relief that it is clean. :) Nice, huh?



1 comment: